Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Outdoor Sports Expo

Over the weekend, we were at the Outdoor Sports Expo in Sandpoint. I took pictures of the event, and captured some great images of kids fishing in the fishing pond. I included a couple below, and one picture I borrowed from my mom. Kids and adults, alike had a great time at the fishing pond. Home Depot also provided projects to for the kids to do, and they were busy helping the kids put their projects together! I met some great people, and caught up with old friends. My dad spoke on Sunday morning, mixing his adventures as an Alaskan guide with the journey we enter in our walk with Christ. We also enjoyed some wonderful concerts by the Ellie Mays! What wonderful talent these sisters have, and I am grateful that we were able to enjoy their singing! We also got to watch a great trick caster who did some great tricks with his fishing pole! Some of us got to enjoy a relaxing massage, as well. There were a lot of different events and venues at the show, but the people we encountered were the best.

































































I entered a drawing for what I thought was a race car ride along, but it was actually a drawing for driving the car for 10 laps around the track. I won! Wow, I can go fast, without worrying about a ticket! Of course, my mom, dad, husband, and cousin are all telling me why I should give this prize to them, instead of using it myself.

2 comments:

SimplyDarlene said...

Hey, two chicks behind the wheel of a really fast car--much better than sharing with your hubby (sorry!). Let's go for a spin! Someone better take photos...

Blessings!

Into The Wild Ministries said...

Okay, I haven't been on this site for awhile since our computer has been SLOW. Love the pictures. Yes, I really feel your Mom should get to at least sit in the car for a picture. I will have my camera and get some shots.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...