Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend

My husband and I were in Montana for three days. We attended a wedding in a small country church of a co-worker of my husband, and we took in a little time to just get away while we were at it. We experienced a blinding snowstorm on the pass, rain, high winds, and some glorious sunshine. We explored new areas we have never ventured to before and saw some beautiful sights. While exploring, we saw bald eagles on the nest, a golden eagle, numerous deer..some almost too close, big horn sheep, geese, ducks, swans, and many different types of birds. It was a good weekend. Since we arrived home late last night, I have not had time to download any pictures, so hope to do that and post a few here tomorrow. In the meantime, I have laundry to catch up on, and my mom, sis, and nieces are heading down today to do some shopping, so I will be meeting them soon. Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...