Monday, September 19, 2011

Garden Harvest

Today I am going to post the same pictures I did over on my photo site.  I have been absent from my photo site for a few days.  Life has been busy, and I haven't even had time to get out and take pictures!  When that happens, LIFE IS TOO BUSY!  


Today, I took time to go out and pick a wonderful harvest in my garden...five varieties of peppers, a zucchini, a spaghetti squash, a handful of green beans, two handfuls of amazingly sweet strawberries, five varieties of tomatoes, and a cucumber.  I can't wait to dig in tomorrow night as we enjoy some of these delicious veggies for dinner!  Thank you, Lord, for providing!








No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...