Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Venture

Sorry for the extended absence!  I started taking online classes, and have had little time for anything but watching videos, writing essays, participating in discussion questions, and taking tests.  It's been a challenge, since I have not done college classes in over twenty years!  I am making it, so far at least!!  My biggest challenge has been the getting used to the online venue.  We are required to write three essays a week, take part in three teaching sessions, and correspond on other classmates answers to the posted question. 


So far, I am enjoying the class, and challenging my mind to learn at this level again, although it has been a very tired mind the past two weeks!  I am working on life coaching with some counseling classes.  It takes a lot of years and a lot of state laws to follow to be a counselor, but not nearly as long to be a life coach, and a lot more flexibility.  I want to continue to work with teens and young adults, as I have for years as a volunteer.  Whether I will be paid or not, I do not know.  I just know that God put this out there and clearly made step by step happen, so He has a plan.  I just don't know what it is yet.  I am just trusting Him, and doing the work.  


I will try to post at least once a week, so keep checking back.  

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...