Friday, February 3, 2012

Ahh, Fresh Air

It was amazing, I got outside for several hours today!  I finished up the first section of my online class about 1 a.m. When I woke up a few hours later, I decided I had spent enough time inside this week!  I could have started the next section of my class, which officially begins on Monday, but I needed to have some fresh air, sunshine, and know that the world outside my house still existed.  The past week has been especially challenging, since it required a lot of extra work, to finish up the first section.  I am sleep deprived, but feel a sense of accomplishment.  I don't have all my grades for the first section, yet, but have done well with the grades I do have, much better than I expected!  The next session looks much more involved and challenging, so I have a feeling it's going to be many more hours in front of the computer.  I just need to be able to take my iMac out on the front porch, sit in the sun and listen to the instructors, and I would be much more content!  I am not someone used to staying in the house, or not being out doing things.  Being inside these four walls started to get to me this week.  I took a break a couple days ago, walked outside, and took a deep breath and it felt amazing!  I have learned that for this next session, I need some balance, inside time, and outside time, time breathing fresh air, taking in God's creation,  and taking pictures.  Now that I have a better grip on what this looks like to take online classes, I hope to have better time management skills and not be in front of the computer all the time.  



2 comments:

Simply Darlene said...

don't forget sledding
snowshoeing
all before it melts
and digging
weeding
& planting
take over

;-)

Blessings.
(& congrats on the class so far)

Anonymous said...

please check out my friend's blog. she's having a giveaway once she reaches 50 followers!

http://lifeisjustanadventurewaitingtohappen.blogspot.com/

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...