Wednesday, November 21, 2012
November Days of Thanks
Today I am thankful for airplanes, as my husband will arrive home on one after being away for three weeks in New York area helping with relief efforts after Superstorm Sandy. I am very excited for his arrival back home, and that through prayer, he will able to make it home an hour before Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brave
I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life. He has bui...
-
The theme this month for my blog circle is 'Back To School.' I have been out of school for more years than I want to admit, although...
-
I read a quote last night that said "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." I found out this morning...

No comments:
Post a Comment