Monday, September 2, 2019

Reconnecting

It's been awhile since I have written, blogged, or even really gone out and spent a day with my camera. Writing and photography are things I enjoy and ways I express myself, work through things, release stress, process life, so when I haven't done much of either, frustration sets in. We were created to be creative. When I'm not, I seem to forget to connect to the things I enjoy most, I don't take time to see the beauty in life, and I get much more stressed. I need to take time to back to what I enjoy, things that I'm passionate about. I have missed writing. A lot. It has been awhile since I have put pen to paper or fingers to the keyboard. 

What do you find therapeutic? How do you creatively express yourself? Have you done it lately? If not, I challenge you to go to your creative outlet and take time to reconnect to it, and connect with yourself. 






No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...