Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blog Block

It seems I have a little blog block going on. It could just be that my mind is overwhelmed with things that have been taking place in our lives. It could just be busyness. It could be that the weather has been unseasonably warm and wonderful! Whatever it is, my brain is not functioning in writing mode, or any mode for that matter. I was going to take a drive today and capture some Fall colors and beauty of the lake, but forgot my camera, which really makes me think that my brain is on overload because my camera is usually like having my arm with me, it just is always there! Maybe I can capture some photos later this week. The weather sounds like Fall will be arriving this weekend, with much cooler temps and rain. Unfortunately, we can't keep Summer around much longer, unlike Winter this year that never wanted to leave! But, it looks like it's time to start cleaning up the yard, getting in more firewood, and preparing for the cold. I hope to catch a few of the last rays of Summer in the next couple days, and hold onto them until sometime in May when that warm sun comes around again.

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...