Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Brenda!!

On Sunday, my dearest friend celebrates her birthday, so I just want to wish her a wonderful day, full of love, which I know it will be as she will have her family all home to celebrate with her.
Thank you for listening, your advice, your prayers, the precious time we get together, sharing in both laughter and tears, good times and not so good times. Thank you for being my accountability partner, which is not an easy job!! I appreciate you so much and I am so blessed to have you as a friend.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope.

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...