Thursday, July 11, 2013

Musings From My Front Porch



This week, I have only had a couple minutes to visit my front porch. I have been volunteering at a sports camp as basketball coach all week. My nieces, however, took some time before camp one day to enjoy the hot summer sun, play with their Barbies, run through the sprinklers, and enjoy some ice cream.  






Take some time to invest in someone this  week. It is well worth your time, maybe even sore muscles like I have, as you make a difference in someone's life. Sometimes it is as easy as taking time to listen. Really listen.  Be available and look for opportunities to invest in someone. 





No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...