Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!!



Today I want to wish my dad a very happy birthday.  We love you and will miss spending the day with you, but you are close in our hearts and thoughts. 

Today, my dad turns 65.  He may not appreciate me sharing that with everyone, but I am, and I'm on my way out of town, so there's not much he can do about it!  Take some time to pop over to his website, INTO THE WILD MINISTRIES and wish him a happy birthday!!!  

Dad, thank you for being a living example on how to live this life, by putting God first.  Thank you for your love that you have given to your family and for all you have done for us.  We love you and are proud to have you for our dad.  God has given us tremendous blessings by giving us a dad like you.  Thanks for your unconditional love and support.  Happy birthday!




1 comment:

SimplyDarlene said...

happy birthday to your dad!

prayers for a safe trip for ya.

blessings.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...