Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday



Today my sis hits a new decade...40.  Happy Birthday, Jolene!!!  It was strange enough when I turned forty, but it's very strange to have my little sister hit that number!


We spent  the entire day Friday together, getting her hair cut, shopping, having fun, eating too much food, and laughing.  We found a new craft store in Spokane, and after being in there for over an hour, we only covered half the store!  We will definitely have to go back. 


Saturday, we tried to throw her a surprise party but it ended up not being much of a surprise for her.  It is very difficult to surprise her, as she usually figures things out.   It was still a nice party, with lots of laughs, with family and friends. 


Happy birthday, sis.  I love you! 





1 comment:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday to your sis! I always wanted a sister. Don't you love discovering a store where you could spend all day?--such delight, even if you can't stay!

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...