Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Day



A good man is one who is loved 
for the warmth and caring in his heart.
A wise man is one who teaches 
by the fine example of his life.
A strong man is one who has worked hard 
and has always done his best for his family.
A successful man is one who has earned the respect 
and admiration of others. 




Dad, the above poem describes you, and the life you live.  Thank you for being a loving, living example to me as I was growing up, as well as in my adult years.  I love you!  Happy Father's Day!  


---------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to wish a happy 24th anniversary to my husband.  I am not sure where the time has gone, but I am glad I have shared the moments with you!  I look forward to the journey that lies ahead of us.  I love you, babe.  

“A successful married life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person.”



An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.



1 comment:

Simply Darlene said...

Belated HAPPY...

happy birthday to your dad

and happy anniversary to you two!

Blessings.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...