Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Special Times

Some of my time without my hubby home was broken up by my nieces the past three days.  We had a great time, and built a lot of memories.  





We went to a couple parks, including Manito Park to check out the flowers.  


















While we were at Manito, we made sure to check out the lilac gardens which were very pretty. 



















Of course, we had to cool down with some icy drinks.  











I grilled fish and veggies one night, so they thought we should eat outside.  It was great to have our first 'picnic.'  I loved having the girls here and look forward to the next time they come down and building more memories with them.










2 comments:

hapi said...

Hi live love laugh hope, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

SimplyDarlene said...

What fun! Sometime we'll go to that park together and click away the day.

Our lilacs are done here... ;-(

Anyway, thanks for sharing these photos. I bet your nieces adore their aunty.

Blessings.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...