Thursday, February 3, 2011

Needing Some Rest

Do you ever have those times when you get so busy that you don't even get time to sit down until you fall down sometime in the evening, and then, you think, I don't think I can get back up because I am too tired?  You know, those times where you meet yourself coming and going out of your door, and you are so hurried, you can't always remember which way you were going?  That has been my life the past few days, and I must admit, I am very tired today.  Today I have a few things I have to do, but not as bad as the past several days.  I know I need to take time to just be still.  God tells us to be still.  We can't hear Him if we are constantly running.  I have spent time with God in my car, listening to some great music and our pastor's message from last week which was so good, it takes a lot of time to digest it all. 


Today, I am hoping to start to slow things down at least a tiny bit.  I made it on here to blog, so that is a start.  What are you struggling with this week?  My prayers for all who come here are that you can find peace and comfort through Christ this day.  He offers it to us as a free gift, we just have to take His gift and find rest in Him.




  “Be still, and know that I am God!

     I will be honored by every nation.
      I will be honored throughout the world.”

           Psalm 46:10 (New Living Translation)

1 comment:

SimplyDarlene said...

And the same to you, my friend.

Blessings.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...