Friday, December 16, 2011

Manito Park Lights

If you live in the Spokane area, and you enjoy Christmas lights, I recommend a trip to Manito Park this weekend.  My husband and I took in the lights at the conservatory, and it was so beautiful!  Of course, I love visiting here year round, so this was an extra treat!  The conservatory is staying open later this week, through the 18th, until around 7 pm, I believe.  Beginning the 19th, they go back to regular hours, closing at 3:30.  So, if you want to enjoy the lights once darkness falls upon the plants, plan a trip this weekend!  















































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I would have loved to seen it but enjoyed the lights at the CDA a bunch too. Thanks for sharing.

sohel rana said...

thanks for your information .........
travellingspot

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...