Thursday, August 9, 2012

Storms of Life

I know a lot of people facing many trials and life storms right now.  It is easy to get swept away in the worry, circumstances, and stress of those trials but we have to remember God is there, and He is bigger than anything we face.  The fact is, we all face life storms and trials in our life.  The question is how do we deal with them?  Do we get wrapped up in fear, or do we turn to God, knowing He will take care of us and guide us through the storm.





(Allow the video to load all the way, then watch it, or you will have to keep starting it to keep up with the stream.)

1 comment:

SimplyDarlene said...

I cannot watch the video because I'm at my allowance with this lovely satellite internet connection, but the written reminder is God-grande.

Blessings.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...