Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Attacked By An Angry Mob on My Front Porch

There hasn't been much of a daytime view from my front porch lately.  Last time I spent more than a minute running from the front door to the car, I was swarmed by an angry mob of yellow jackets and stung three times in my leg.  The mob has built a deep nest, under our cement slab, and we cannot get to the nest to spray these little villains.  I feel as if I am under attack and cannot leave my house.  Many of my neighbors feel the same as we have all been viciously and maliciously attacked the past week by numerous yellow jackets, hornets, and wasps.  They are a very aggressive bunch this year.  

My hubby and I did spend some time on the front porch one evening at 10:30.  It was quiet, the bees were in bed, so we enjoyed the cool air and gazing at the stars.  Summer sure is flying by.  Enjoy it,  just watch out for those little striped angry mobs that sneak up, attack, and leave their mark.  




No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...