Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend

It was a gorgeous weekend, with 50 degree weather both days! We went up north to enjoy my nieces last basketball game of the year. She did great! This is her first year to play ball, and she had a great time, plus learned how to play basketball.











Her sister isn't quite old enough to play ball yet, but she has informed all of us that she would rather be one of the cheerleaders. I asked her why on Saturday. She said, very point blank and serious, 'because I want to cheer for my sister!'








The afternoon was too beautiful to sit inside, even with the Olympics on, so it was time to venture out and enjoy. My dad got on his horse for the first time ever, the girls got on their bikes while mom, grandma, and aunt followed behind on a walk, and one even convinced grandpa to have a tractor ride!



























































No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...