Monday, March 22, 2010

Choosing Sides

This quote spoke to me today. My heart is heavy for our country. My mind whirls with what is to come, and I cling to God, knowing He is in control. It's time to take a stand, and it's time to stop letting our rights and freedoms be taken from us. Which side do you choose? Do you choose Christ? I do.

"Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won't last forever. We must take it or leave it." ~ C.S. Lewis, The Case for Christianity

2 comments:

SimplyDarlene said...

Amen sister! You know my side. Now is the time to step up to the plate and take a whack at the balls hurling toward us. God expects us to step out in faith and action!

Blessings

Sandi said...

This speaks to me not so much as what is going on with our country but what is going on in my home. Thank you for sharing.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...