Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Photo Venture

I have been thinking of ways to challenge my photography a bit.  I take a lot of pictures, which anyone who knows me can tell you!  I love photography, it's my stress reliever.  I have been thinking about doing something different, something intentional.  I decided to start another blog site and do a picture a day for a year.  I would love for you to join me in the journey and see what type of fun pictures we can capture, and what type of special memories we can create.  I think it will be fun to look back over a year of pictures.  If you can only do a picture a week, that's great, too, but at least you are creating some type of photo memory, or photo journal.


If you would like to join me, join at any time!  Please send me a link to  your blog, so we can create a network of photo blogs, and see what our photo journals show us throughout the year.  


I am going to post one theme a week, if you want to participate in that theme.  I will also post other meaningful things that help me to remember that week.  


My photo site is...  Capturing Life Through My Lens  Please visit, and if inclined, please make your own blog site, and join me.  I think it will be fun, challenging, and will help me to work on my photo skills as I stretch to capture something different than my normal pictures.  







No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...