Friday, August 12, 2011

Verses


Posting a few verses that have helped me out over the past week...

"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." -Philippians 4:6
“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me." -John 14:1.
For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! So we don't look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.   2 Corinthians 4:17-18
"I cried out to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy mountain." -Psalm 3:4
"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing" Zeph 3:17

The Lord is my rock, my protection, my Savior. My God is my rock. I can run to him for safety. Ps 18:2a  
                               
Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers. Philippians 4:6

 God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. Psalm 46:1


No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...