Monday, July 2, 2007

Brandon Update

Brandon is really doing well. I have some concerns about the way he feels over all. I see that he is having something going on in the way he feels. He won't describe what it is that he is feeling. I don't think he knows. I do hope that he'll tell his rehab team of the way he feels. Otherwise just amazing. Also his hearing in one of his ears is damaged. I just hope that he understands that he needs to make sure that he has a complete check of all his body before he leaves. So, he needs to speak up! Pray for him to not ignore his needs. I thank you for all your prayers.
I travel home today Sunday. For the next 2 weeks I'll be back in Idaho. Karen returns today. We meet in Denver tonight for a bite to eat together, then part our ways once again.

InChrist Doug

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...