Wednesday, April 2, 2008

5 things

Meme of Fives I was tagged by Kathy's Klavier for the Meme of Fives

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

3. At the end of the post the player thn tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.



What was I doing 10 years ago? 1998

1. Leading 5th & 6th grade youth group at our church


2. Going to a lot of wrestling matches to watch our nephew wrestle

3. Cleaning houses for 5 different people

4. ???

5. ???

5 things on my to-do list ~

1. Clean my office

2. Paint the inside of the house

3. Get the backyard in/more garden space

4. Finish reading the book 11

5. Clean up the garage

5 Snacks I enjoy ~

1. oranges

2. Soy Ice Cream

3. chocolate

4. carrots

5. strawberries

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire ~

1. Help our church with it's building program

2. Buy a house with some acreage

3. Build a youth center in my home town

4. help family and friends who are struggling with bills

5. fulfill my husbands dream of seeing all the major league baseball parks in the US

Five of my bad habits ~

1. over commitment

2. starting projects and not finishing

3. driving too fast at times

4. worrying

5. staying up too late

Five places I have lived ~

1. several places in Iowa

2. a house in south centralWashington

3. five places in north Idaho

4. a dorm room in eastern Washington

5. Boise

Five jobs I've had ~

1. housekeeper

2. administrative assistant

3. youth worker

4. landscaping

5. tutor for middle school

I'm not going to tag five people, but if you would like to participate, just leave a link in the comments and we will go read your comments
!

2 comments:

Lanel said...

That was fun...http://www.charmingtales.net/2008/04/02/5-things/

Kathy said...

Thanks for playing!
On the billionaire question, I wish I had thought of your number 3 because that is something I've wanted to do also.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...