Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday

It was a busy weekend, with family here from central Washington. We had a good time, even took in a hockey game, which we haven't done in almost ten years. Either things have really changed in hockey, or we were just at a slow game. There was more physical contact in the Gonzaga game we watched on Thursday night than there was at the hockey game. We had a good time, though. My hubby's mom got to show off her new apartment to her other son, and they were impressed. She was happy.

Our niece is back in the States after being in Haiti on disaster relief. She had to come back to work with her command. She shared a few pictures yesterday of the devastation. The one photo looks like a bomb hit the area. Our prayers continue for those affected by the disaster.

I have a lot of photos I want to get on here, but my computer and I are having a battle, and so far it's winning, but I plan to tackle it more this week. So stayed tuned, because I am determined to overcome the computer.

I thought I would post a video to get your mind thinking on this Monday. It's pretty spectacular. This video shows just some of the vastness of God and His creation. Not sure how someone can say there isn't a Creator after seeing these images. This is not a random, cosmic accident. It is an amazing design by a loving Creator. Enjoy.


No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...