Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mish Mash of Thoughts

The Montana trip pictures are taking much longer than anticipated to get through because my computer is once again having some major issues. I am praying it doesn't die before our tax return arrives. We had not planned to use that money towards a computer, but looks like we just may need to since ours does not want to run. Hoping to get through a few more pictures today, although it is finally sunny out, and I will be outside today. I need to get my garden seeds going, both in and out. I was reading some of the new seeds that I have never tried to grow, and they like to be planted early to mid Spring, so I guess I better get out and get a garden bed prepped. Plus, I need to get others started inside. I am a little behind on that, but if I get them going in the next day or two, they should be okay, just a couple weeks behind.

A friend shared this quote with me. Good things to think about as the day goes on.

In the midst of your battle, make Jesus the joy and hope of your life. Let him change your heart so that your conditions no longer thwart your spirit. God does his best work when changing us in such times. Then, whatever may come, you will remain above it all, seated with him in heavenly places. You are the object of His incredible love.

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...