Thursday, April 22, 2010

Still Here


I have not fallen off the blog world. Between being busy, nice weather, and a computer that is getting worse, I just haven't been on the computer. The last time I was on was Monday, and the computer started chugging and sputtering, and freezing up everything I was trying to work in, showing me error reports. Needless to say, I was sputtering as well. We have a tax return on it's way, but buying a new computer was not part of the plan! It may just need a new hard drive, but I think it has more issues than just something that simple. We will take it in to a shop here soon to get it checked and the damage assessed.

It seems that things are having a competition in our home, as our old washer is sputtering along as well, and sounding like it's getting close to it's last spin. My car seems to be having a few issues, as well. It's just not running like I know it should be. These are just three small, cheap things to repair/replace, you know, so don't know what I am worried about! But, through it all, we are ok and these are just things, which we definitely keep in perspective with all the hardships, tough times going on around us with friends, loved ones, and the world.

So, if I'm not on much, you can guess my computer is either in the shop, or just decided to give up. As for today, my mom is on her way down so I need to get ready to spend the day with her and enjoy our time together.

1 comment:

SimplyDarlene said...

Hey you. If you need a new box o' bolts, I would suggest a Mac. Oh yeah. Call or email and we discuss it further.

Anyway, have a lovely day with your mom! ;-)

Blessings.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...