Monday, June 14, 2010

Vacation

I had planned to post some photos this morning.  I am out of  town and have captured some nice images, but my laptop is not cooperating.  It seems that if it stays on for longer than five minutes, I have accomplished something big!  Needless to say, I am a bit frustrated.  Not sure what's going on with it, but it may truly visit the ocean today! 

I have  been in the city for a day and a half.  I am even more thankful for where I live after hanging out in the city!  Overall, people don't smile, or look at others.  There is an awful lot of road rage, however!  People seem wound tight, and the sun was even out for the weekend for the first time in a long time!  Today, the sun has disappeared.  The forecast on Saturday was sun most of the week, but that changed and now there are significant chances of rain, especially at the ocean, where I am headed today.  Oh well, it's not going to dampen my enjoyment of the ocean!! 

So, if you don't hear from me for a few days, it's because I am sitting oceanside!  Blessings on your week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your on vacation so maybe you should put the lap top up and enjoy LOL.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...