Friday, July 23, 2010

Sun-Kissed Meadow

A couple days ago, my hubby asked me to go for a ride right before the sun went down behind the mountain.  I hadn't felt good for a couple days, so he thought I needed out of the house.  We drove just a mile or so from our home.  As we arrived, it seemed God was giving the prairie a good night kiss. 




 


 



















 




"To see the summer sky is poetry." Emily Dickenson
















Peace...is seeing a sunset, and knowing who to thank.









2 comments:

SimplyDarlene said...

Love the images and the quotes, especially the one about peace. Is that yours?

Blessings.

Beth said...

I like the expression, "God was giving the prairie a good night kiss."
Beautiful pictures. Hope you're feeling better.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...