Monday, September 20, 2010

Beautiful

This song has a strong message.  It really touched me the first time I heard it, and it continues to touch me each time I hear it.  Sometimes, we get too down on ourselves, we listen to lies about who we are, and we believe them.  The world around us knocks us down, and sometimes, it's hard to get back up.  However, God created us in His image.  He doesn't want us to believe the lies that we are not good enough.  He wants us to know that are beautiful, we are treasured.  We are important. We are so important, so treasured by God, that He sent Jesus to die for each of us.  That's love.  REAL love! We matter to HIM.  Always. 


No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...