Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day







From the beginning of my life, you have been there to help me along the way, through the good times and the tough times.  Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson, and I appreciate that you cared enough to teach me lessons about life, caring for others, God, and love. Your heart always knows when I need a friend, or a listening ear.  Your arms have always been open when I needed a hug.  We have shared a lot of laughs, and a lot of tears.  Your strength and love have helped to shape me into who I am today.  Thanks mom, for being there for me and for the love you have given me.  I love you!  
Happy Mother's Day!












1 comment:

tony said...

hey i like your blog =)

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...