Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tears

It seemed appropriate as I climbed in the car this morning, that rain drops fell on the windshield like big tear drops.  My heart was overflowing with tears so much, it seemed they jumped out of my heart and onto the window.  I was up before the sun, on my way to take my husband to the airport, to send him 2000 miles away.  We had a days notice that he would have to go.  He will be helping write insurance claims back in the areas that have been ripped apart by the storms.  My heart feels like it's being ripped apart.  I don't know if I am having an extra difficult time because he's going to an area that has been hit by these deadly storms, or if it's because in 25 years of being together, three weeks short of 24 years of marriage, we have never been apart this long.  It is probably a combination of both, but the tears sure don't want to stop this early Saturday morning.  I already miss him, and his plane is just boarding to leave Spokane.  I would cherish prayers for his safety while he is away.  




You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle.You have recorded each one in your book. Psalm 56:8

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...