Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Celebration Over

The celebration is finally over. Ever since Friday, I've been celebrating my birthday. Since I had to work on Monday, my family came down yesterday to end the festivities. I'm worn out!! It's a good tired but it's been a very full five days-trip to The Highlands Spa for a massage and then lunch with my friend Lorrie on Friday; Saturday was a trip to Libby for geocaching, a beautiful drive, and Nordicfest; Sunday was spent with my friend Brenda and her husband as we took a relaxing six hour cruise down Coeur d'Alene Lake to the St. Joe; Monday I had to work and it was kickoff to our middle school ministry, but I had a lot of surprises along the way; and yesterday was spent with my mom and dad, and later my sister and her family. Today I have to go back to work. I may need a to find a quiet corner for a power nap sometime today! I am blessed and so thankful that so many people made this birthday so special. Thank you to all who sent wishes to me as well, they were so much appreciated!

"ANY ACT OF KINDNESS, HOWEVER SMALL, SEEMS BIG IN THE EYES OF THE RECEIVER" ASWIN NARAYANAN

"Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference." Barbara DeAngelis

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...