Friday, June 5, 2009

Remembering

My thoughts today are with a precious family. One year ago today, their beloved wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter went to live with Jesus. She lives on in all who knew her, as she was a light and inspiration to so many. Mangy Moose Acres blogspot is still on the web, and I encourage you to be blessed today and read some of her posts. My prayers today are with her family, who helped her out in so many ways, always there for her, always available, always giving her love and encouragement. We miss Jenny, but she will continue to live on in the hearts of everyone she touched with her life.

2 comments:

SimplyDarlene said...

LLLH,
Our hearts are beating the same rhythm today...

live love laugh hope said...

I figured they would be...

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...