Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fight Like a Girl



My friend over at Aspire to Lead shared this with me. It's the song Fight Like a Girl by Bomshel, that was inspired by our friend Jenny who lost her battle with breast cancer last year. This is a clip from when Bomshel was featured on a news show. I put this one up instead of the real video because they talk about Jenny. All who knew Jenny miss her so much, so as the month of October, breast cancer awareness month, winds down I want to remind all women to be active in your health. You know your body better than anyone, so listen to it, take care of it, and be proactive with your doctors. Fight like a girl!


No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...