Monday, November 22, 2010

Date Night


My hubby and I got tickets last week to take our nieces on a date night.  The girls got all dressed up in their new dresses.  We enjoyed dinner downtown Spokane, and then we went to Disney on Ice, Let's Celebrate.  






















One niece took a little snooze on the way to Spokane.
The other fell asleep while waiting for the show to start, although she claims she was just pretending to be asleep.  You make the call on this one!    






We had a great time.  The girls loved the show, and were wide awake until 11 pm, talking non-stop about the show.  I am so happy we made the memories with the girls, and got to spend the evening with two little princesses, who enjoyed watching the Disney Princesses, on our date night.  This show included many Disney characters, but the princesses and Mickey and friends were their favorite.  







2 comments:

Lanel said...

How fun. :) I was supposed to go last Wednesday but my brother ended up being in town so I gave him my ticket so he could go with his family. I've been the past four years --- it's become a tradition.

Lori said...

Beautiful dresses - what a wonderful memory:)

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...