Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Days of Thanks

Each day of November, along with every other day of the year, it is good to focus on something to give thanks for in your life.  There is always something to be thankful for, if you take time to look for it.  






Day One..



I am thankful for my hubby. We have been together for 26 years, married 25.  He is my lifelong love, and my best friend.  He is centered in Christ, and does his best to live a life reflective of that.  My hubby has been out of town a lot lately for work, and when we are together, I deeply cherish those times.  We have been through a lot together, good & bad, but through it all, our love has grown.  I love and appreciate him, and am honored to be married to my best friend.  


No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...