Monday, September 23, 2013

The Chipmunks


















These three chipmunks entertained me for an hour today.  One was bold and bossy.  One was very shy and ran at the slightest movement or sound.  One was a little shy, but the bold and bossy one would not let it anywhere near where it was, and would chase it off.  Up the tree it go and sit, and watch, until it thought the bossy one was not watching and it would try to sneak back down the tree.  It never worked.  The bossy one did let the shy one come near it and eat, but not the other one.  Yes, I am easily entertained, and these three kept me watching and laughing late this afternoon.  I am thankful for little unexpected gifts that pop into my day.  

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...