Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day



The older I grow, the more I realize what an honor it is for me to have a mom like you. My appreciation for you grows with each year. The lessons and values that you have taught me are the gifts I will treasure always, because you modeled them through your actions and your words. You are not only my mom, but my friend. You are always willing to lend a hand and your arms are open when hugs are needed. You have a giving heart and you put everyone's needs before your own. I am so blessed by God that he gave me a mom like you and so greatful for a mom who extends her love and care in so many ways. Thank you for being there with a listening ear and for your care and compassion in our lives. I pray for God's richest blessings for you. I love you, mom. Happy Mother's Day!!






Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law, Ruth. Thank you for the gift of your son. We love you!


No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...