Sunday, May 27, 2007

Update on Brandon

From this morning~Brandons pain is still high. Many of the meds don't work. The staff is trying very hard to help get it under control. Many of the meds take some time to work. Others just don't work. So we pray for mercy and grace. It is hard to see people suffer. I see soo many people daily. It is hard to watch sometimes. My heart beats and reminds me of just who I am. I am a child of God I serve Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. I pray that my son would reach to Him. I know his pain would be changed to that of peace. I think of you all often and pray for your peace also.

In Christ Doug
This evening~Seems like it has been a better day for him. He has been resting for the better part of the day. Hopefully soon things will turn towards the better for him and others here. You can't imagine the scope of the wounds that are being treated here. The point is that the medics are doing a wonderful job at getting these guys home. Now we have to do are part and be ready for them all.

In Christ Doug


No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...