Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Virtues to Live By

Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek His grace. And then when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. ~Max Lucado

What a great way to sum up the life we should live. I must say I fail at it, but if I strive to live with those virtues, I am a better person, and those I come in contact with will be better off, too. The main thing is to try, and to not beat myself up if I do fail, but to keep trying and to know at the end of a day that I've done my best.

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...