Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Brandon

Today~ Well I have great news! Brandons right leg grew! The bone has doubled in length! This growth is what he needed. Now this will allow him to receive a leg like his left.The bone growth has confounded the doctors, but not me. I know the faith of the prayer warriors that surround Brandon! God Is Good! With a heart of gratitude Thank You for your prayers. Please don't stop.
In Christ Doug



From Monday-Brandon will be casted for his right leg in the next day! I was able to watch him walk today for the first time. He does well with it. We look forward to the next week to see him walk on two legs. Pray for his strength and endurance.

In Christ Doug

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...