Thursday, November 29, 2007

Living Life

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." —Abraham Lincoln

As you go about your day, think of how people will remember you when you are no longer around, and live a life so that you will be remembered fondly for many years to come. We may have decades yet to live our life, or we may have much less than that. Either way, certain people may only come in contact with you for a brief time, and you only have a small window to leave a lasting impression on them. Others you will know for years, and they will see your good and bad times, but make sure they remember the good times, more than the bad. Yet others, we live with. They are the ones who see who we truly are; what will they remember about you? What will live in their hearts for the rest of their lives every time they think about you? Today, live intentionally, love others, and laugh a lot.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Those are good things to think about. Love the quote! I think my family and close friends are the ones who will remember me in good ways, but I'm not sure if other people will remember me at all for very long. Out in public, I tend to keep to myself too much and not let others in to see the real me.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...