Thursday, November 15, 2007

Love

Love is...the music in laughter, the beauty in song, the warmth in a shoulder, the gentle in strong. The magic in memories, the sunshine in skies, the gladness in giving, the starlight in eyes. The fun in together, the sadness in apart, the hope in tomorrow and the joy in a heart.

Life hands us rocky trails, and smooth sailing. It gives us ups and downs and times of great joy, along with times of sadness. We have times when we are pretty certain about how things will turn out, and times of great uncertainty. It's best to go through all these times with someone beside you, who loves you no matter what, good or bad. I am thankful for my husband, who has been with me on this bumpy road of life for over twenty years. The journey has been much easier with him, and God, by my side. So today, I just wanted to say how thankful I am for my hubby, and how I appreciate and love him for being my traveling partner on this road of life.

Love is kind and patient, never jealous, boastful, proud, or rude. Love isn't selfish or quick tempered. It doesn't keep a record of wrongs that others do. Love rejoices in the truth, but not in evil. Love is always supportive, loyal, hopeful, and trusting. Love never fails!
1 Corinthians 13:4-8

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That was a very sweet thing to say about your husband. I know just what you mean -- I am thankful for mine too. (will be 27 years this month.)

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...