Friday, May 29, 2009

Manito Park







I spent a couple hours at Manito Park with my friend, who came down to help occupy my mind for a few hours. We had a great time enjoying all the beautiful flowers and intricate details in each plant! It is always so relaxing to go to Manito Park and enjoy the beauty that so many work to keep beautiful for others be able to come and take in the incredible flowers. To all those who work in the gardens, thank you. It's always nice to visit and take in the amazing beauty. Thanks to my dear friend for a few hours of distraction!










































2 comments:

Sandi said...

Beautiful. Nothing more is worth saying

SimplyDarlene said...

I love the white flowers above the bridge pictures. Wow. All are splendid. ;-)

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...