Thursday, May 14, 2009

Time with Family








We had a great time with family over the weekend. We enjoyed a wonderful day up north to the Refuge. It was special to get to spend time with both our moms, my sis and her family, my dad, and my cousin. We had a great day, and God sent extra blessings our way including watching a pair of eagles at their nest for about an hour, several pairs of Canadian geese and their goslings, numerous ducks, and sunshine! My cousin helped to spare the life of a turtle who seemed to be pretending it was a statue as it sat in the middle of the road. He was moved along safely to the other side. We all relaxed in our own way, I think, which we all needed.




























Enjoying the Refuge Headquarters












Mom time







4 comments:

Lori said...

Love the pictures - you deserve the time to relax - I can't possibly thank you enough for your help, compassion and love.

SimplyDarlene said...

That flying eagle photo with the nest material in its grasp is awe-inspiring! Love it. Missing north Idaho, but glad to see it in your photos.

Blessings!

Sandi said...

what a wonderful time. And once again the pictures are amazing

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...