Friday, May 22, 2009

New Each Morning

The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. ~Lamentations 3:22-23 (New Living Translation)

I needed that verse this morning. God's love never ends!! His mercy, compassion never stops! Every morning they are fresh and new. He is always faithful to us. Always. We are the ones who don't grasp His love and grace and mercy. We start our morning and forget to stop and take time for God. We just rush through our to do list and forget to stop, and take time to be with our Father, our Creator. We can easily get too busy the moment we wake up. Our minds start racing through to do lists, and by the time our feet hit the ground, we are usually running for the day. I don't know about you, but with all life throws at me, I need to take time every morning to take in His love, His mercy, and faithfulness. I need to wake up and say good morning to my Father, and take the time to see what His plans for the day are for me. I need to remember, and I need to live a life with Him at the center of each day. He's always there, just waiting for me to stop and remember.

1 comment:

SimplyDarlene said...

You are right, He is always there. It is each of us who needs to take the time and attention to fully grasp His outstretched hands.

Blessings.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...