Sunday, May 3, 2009

Surgery Prayers

Today will be a short post. My aunt is having open heart surgery early Monday morning, so I will be with my uncle and cousins, my mom and my sis, and other family and friends, as we wait at the hospital. I was with them most of Friday, when they brought her to the hospital and received the news that she needed the surgery, and was with them part of Sunday. We've shared tears, stories, and laughter. We filled up the entire waiting room at one point today. Fortunately, the staff at KMC is great and they put up with us. So, as you read this, I just ask for prayers for my aunt, her family, and the doctor and staff. Thank you.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...