Monday, August 23, 2010

Afternoon at the Track


A few months ago, I won a 10 lap drive around the track at Competitive Edge Racing School.  I really thought  of taking the drive as I do like to drive fast, but I could see my hubby really wanted the opportunity as well, so I told him to go for it.  Sunday, he got to drive, and loved every moment of it. 






He's not one bit excited, can you tell? 
















































The family was there to cheer him on. We even got his mom out there.  The two nieces were so excited when he got to drive the red race car, as they were sure it was Lightning McQueen from the movie CARS. 






















Ready to go!

And he's off!




















He had a great time!  Thanks to Competitive Edge Racing School for the great prize.  I have a feeling, he will be back! 

2 comments:

SimplyDarlene said...

Hey now, next time you win you gotta remember me! Let the ladies push the accelerator!

Looks like he had a great time.

Blessings.

Lanel said...

How fun, Thane looks like a kid on Christmas. Looks like you guys made it an extra special family day. :)

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...