Sunday, October 10, 2010

Computer Issues Continue

My posts lately have been few and far between, as I am still in need of a new computer.  My desktop is nearly dead, and trying to work on it reminds me of Windows 95 with the slowest dial up you can remember, and that's a good day!!!  Working on that computer takes me to a place of deep frustration, so I avoid it, trying to keep a good attitude.  I have a laptop, but it is old, and cranky.  It only likes to be on for about half an hour before it decides to overheat and shut down.  I have some photos I would love to post on my blog, and some blogs written in my journal, if I ever get to use a good computer again!  Just wondering, is it wrong to post Summer and early Fall photos in winter?  Hang with me, and check back often because I post when I can.  Sometimes it takes me all day to write one small post, and trying to view and edit photos on a laptop is interesting.  I tried to put in Photoshop, but it almost blew up my computer as it worked so hard to try to get that program up and workable, but no luck.  I have a basic program on the laptop, but it just doesn't stay on long enough to even get to my pictures.  I don't do major editing on my photos, usually just resizing, but half an hour doesn't allow for me to get to too many pictures. 


Needless to say, computerland is a bit frustrating for me lately.  My hubby promises we will make a strong effort to find a new computer, soon.  I hope so.  I hope it's real soon because I miss writing and reading blogs.  I really miss editing and viewing my pictures. 

This story is to be continued....hopefully within the next week!


By the way, suggestions are welcome.  Facebook friends (which I check from my phone) highly favor Mac, one for HP, and one for Dell.  Any suggestions from my blogger friends are welcome, as well.  Thanks!!

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...